Rotary servo indexing table
- Freely programmable index table
- Torque 50 - 400 Nm, up to 58 rpm
- Mass of inertia up to 100 kgm²
WEISS NC rotary indexing table is an freely programmable indexing table with brushless AC servo motor drive. Custom specified motor drives are possible. The NC freely programmable rotary table offers a high level of torque and high precision postioning.
Features WEISS NC indexing table
- 3 sizes rotary indexing tables: NC150, NC220, NC320
- Operating force acting on the locked dial plate up to 15,000N.
- Radial force acting on the locked dial plate up to 15,000N.
- Tilting moment acting on the locked dial plate up to 2,500Nm.
- Up to 10 drive programmes can be stored with WEISS Application Software
Advantages WEISS NC indexing table
- Freely programmable
- High level of torque
- Absolute position encoder
- High precision, rigid rotating plate bearing mounting
- Various sizes
- Powerful, standing centre part
- Connection of different motor brands possible
- Customer-specific servo motors
- High degree of synchronism
- High degree of repeat accuracy
In combination with WEISS Apllication Software (WAS) a fast and set-up and smooth operation is assured.
- Profibus DP
- Digitale I/O (24V inputs and outputs)
- Open ASCII protocol