Tandler PSK2 FS
Planetary gearbox with spiral bevel gearbox
- Planetary spiral bevel gearbox
- Torque up to 2.050 Nm
- Ratios i = n1:n2 = 3:1 to 60:1
The Tandler PSK2 FS is a combination of planetary gearbox with bevel gearbox, where the bevel gearbox functions as output shaft. Suitable for every type servo motor.
Features Tandler PSK2 FS planetary spiral bevel gearbox
- 9 sizes PSK2 FS: 00, 0Z, 01, 0A, A1, AB, B1, BC, BD.
- Gear ratio's (axis d1 ingoing) i = n1:n2 = 3:1 to 60:1
Multi-stage gearboxes: ratio's possible up to 10.000:1
- Permissible torque up to 2,050 Nm.
- Input speed 3000 min-1 (4500 to 6000 min-1 on request).
- Inbound shaft diameter (motor side) up to 55 mm.
- Hollow or solid outgoing shaft.
Backlash Tandler PSK2 FS planetary spiral bevel gearbox
- Single stage: Standard 6' (arc minutes); Reduced backlash 3'
- Single stage: Standard 8' (arc minutes); Reduced backlash 4'