Tandler HYP FS2
- Hypoid gearbox
- Torque up to 2118 Nm
- Ratios i = n1:n2 = 5:1 up to 15:1
The Tandler hypoid gearboxes have a plain output shaft as standard. A key on the output shaft can be supplied as a no-cost option. Due to the single-stage design with ratios up to 15:1, very low backlash and transmission error is achievable. On the Tandler hypoid gearbox the input is via a flange and two-part coupling - suitable for virtually any servo motor.
Executions Tandler HYP FS2 hypoide gearbox
- Tandler HYP FS2 : Hypoide gearbox with servo flange
- Tandler HYP FS2 HW : Hypoide gearbox with hollow shaft with keyway (DIN 6885/3)
- Tandler HYP FS2 HKW : Hollow shaft with straight sided, splined bore (DIN 5462, 5463, 5472)
- Tandler HYP FS2 HWZ : Hollow shaft with internal involute spline (DIN 5480, 5482)
- Tandler HYP FS2 HWS : Hollow shaft with schrink disc.
Features Tandler HYP FS2 hypoide gearbox
- 8 sizes HYP FS2: 90, 115, 140, 170, 192, 215, 240 and 260.
- 8 gear ratio's (axis d1 ingoing): i = n1:n2 = 5:1 to 15:1.
- Permissible max. torque up to 2118 Nm.
- Input speed up to 3000 min-1.
- Ingoing shaft diameter up to 55 mm.
- Hollow or solid outgoing shaft.
Backlash Tandler HYP FS2 hypoide gearbox
- Standard 6' (arc minutes); Reduced backlash 3'
- Depending on the application possible 1' (arc minutes)