Servo Gearmotor with Pinion Gear
- Servo Gearmotor with Pinion Gear
- ZTRS, ZTR, ZR or ZV pinion
- Module 2 – 10 / Acceleration force up to 94 kN
The Stober rack and pinion drives are versatile, ready-to-install solutions that are adapted to meet the various requirements in terms of load capacity and precision.
All pinion designs are available in combination with STOBER planetary gear units, and the ZV series can also come with helical bevel gear units.
Optimal: All STOBER EZ series motors can be directly attached to the gear unit in any size you need – without any adapters.
Omitting the motor adapter means that you benefit from lower mass moments of inertia so you get the most out of the dynamics of your drive.
Available with 4 types of pinions
- ZV…EZ: High flexibility for automation and robotics
- ZR…EZ: High speed due to high feed velocities
- ZTR…EZ: High performance for demanding drive concepts
- ZTRS…EZ: High force for maximum power density
Total solutions including servo drives
The Stöber rack and pinion systems can be supplied as a total solution, including a servo controller equipped with various fieldbus systems and safety solutions. In addition, the servo motors can also be provided with encoder feedback for various other renowned brands of servo controllers.