- Metal bellows coupling
- Shaft diameter 24 - 203 mm
- Torque range 2 - 50,000 Nm
Metal bellows couplings guarantee a zero backlash torque transmission with extremely high torsional stiffness and a low moment of inertia. Different types of bellows as well as conical bushings and clamping hubs are available for various applications.
Features Jakob metal bellows couplings
- 15 types metal bellows couplings: KM, KP, KR, KPH, KMH, KRH, KPP, KG, KG-VA,KGH, KSD, KSS, KXL, KPS, KHS.
- Hub diameter from 24 to 203 mm.
- Bores up to to 90 mm.
- High torques from 2 - 50,000 Nm.
- Speed up to 20,000 min-1.
- Materials: aluminum and stainless steel versions.
- Very robust coupling by clamped or welded hubs.
- Ideal for servo applications.
- Easy to assemble with EASY hub clamp.
(When disassembling the coupling, the screw goes against the red stop and opens the coupling automatically)
- Patented backlash-free metal bellow coupling invented by Jakob.