Servo geared motor
- Helical bevel gear servo motor
- Stall torque to 10136 Nm
- 4:1 – 381:1 / 1,5 – 12 arcmin
Accurate and constructive interesting servo drive consisting of a servo motor from the EZ series, with directly mounted right-angle helical bevel gear unit from the STÖBER MGS series. Without adapter and coupling.
- Combined with right-angle helical bevel gear unit in 9 gear sizes (K1 to K9).
- Available with solid shaft, shaft mounted with key or shrimp disc.
- Acceleration torques to 7,700 Nm.
- Gear ratio range from 4 to 340.
- Backlash less than 10 - 12 arcmin, reduced to 5 - 6 or 3 - 2 arcmin.
Right-angle helical bevel servo geared motors available as:
- Solid shaft with keyway.
- Hollow shaft with keyway, optional with cover.
- Hollow shaft with shrink disk, optional with cover.