IAI Industrial Robots RCP6-RRA
Linear servo actuator
- 24V stepper - absolute encoder
- Payload 5-100 kg - ball screw spindle
- 700 mm stroke - 1120 mm/s
The RCP6-RRA lineair actuator is equipped with a 24V stepper and absolute encoder and linear guide.
Since ball circulating linear guides are built in, it can take radial loads and moment loads. The vibration upon stopping can be suppressed and a long stroke of up to 700mm has become possible. In addition, product quality has signicantly increased with a non-rotating rod precision of “0 degree” with a no load condition. The equipment will be compact since an external guide is unnecessary.
- Inserting, press-tting, or riveting a work
- Using as a lifter or a work piece unloader
- Using as a movable vertical axis of the cartesian system
- Transferring or positioning a lightweight object