- Distance coupling / line shaft
- metal bellow or elastomer
- Variable lengths 0,3 - 6 m
Comprises several couplings which can span axial distances of up to 6 m of length. The distance coupling features an intermediate pipe which is variable in length with metal bellow couplings or elastomer couplings. High torsional stiffness. Low moment of inertia. High speed.
2 versions distance couplings
- Metal bellows coupling (WD)
- Elastomer coupling (EKZ)
- 14 sizes with hub diameter from 40 to 158 mm.
- Variable lengths between 0.3 to 6 m.
- Bores up to to 85 mm.
- High torques from 20 - 1.600 Nm.
- Materials: aluminum and stainless steel versions.
- Backlash-free torque transmission.