- Brushless dc-servomotor 100W - 2kW (24-70Vdc)
- Stall torque 0,3 to 6,4 Nm
- Rated Speeds up to 3000 rpm
The brushless servo motor, also known as BLDC motor or Brushless DC, is a DC servo motor that is equipped with a 17 bits encoder and is available with a power of 100W up to 2 kW. Flange sizes of square 40, 60, 80 and 130 mm.
Typical applications for brushless dc servo motors are battery or battery powered applications:
- AGV vehicles
- AMR Robots
- Internal transport systems
- Logistic handling systems
- Machines for agriculture and horticulture.
The ELVM series is controlled with the Leadshine ELD2 controllers of which different types are available.
- ELD2-RS: 1-axis drive and control via Modbus, digital I/O or analog
- ELD2-CAN: 1-axis drive and control via CANopen
- 2ELD2-RS: 2-axis drive and control via Modbus or digital I/O
- 2ELD2-CAN: 2-axis drive and control via CANopen or analogue