Closed loop stepper motor controller with Modbus
- Closed loop stepper motors
- 20-110 Vdc - max 8,2A
- Modbus/RS485 - Digital IO
CS2RS Series are closed loop stepper drive based on standard Modbus RTU protocol, using RS485 communication can network up to 31 axes, built-in PR feature with 16-segment position table (PR Mode). They can not only solve the problem of step loss in the open loop stepper system, but also can save additional controllers in most of point-to-point applications, to greatly enhance system reliability and reduce the cost. CS2RS Series also support the feature of teaching, the operation modes of Profile Position, Profile Velocity and Homing. CS2RS can power 2-phase NEMA 8, 11, 14, 17, 24 and 34 stepper motors with 1000 ppr to 5000 ppr incremental encoders.
- No loss of step, No hunting, No torque reservation
- Support Modbus RTU protocol, Internal 16-segment position instructions
- HMI, PLC or External I/O start motion
- 7 Programmable Inputs: Limit, Origin, Quick stop, Alarm reset, Enable, JOG or Position Table inputs
- 3 Programmable Outputs: Alarm, Brake, Homing / Instruction / Path complete
- Modes of Operation: Velocity, Position, Homing
- Support Functions: Teaching, Interrupt, Skip, Suspend, Circulate motion
- CS-M motors: NEMA8/11/17/23/24/34 with encoder resolution of 1000 ppr to 5000 ppr
- Protections for over voltage, over current and position following error, encoder cable error,etc.