Electro mechanical actuator
- Electro mechanical actuators
- Pulling and pressing force 50 – 1600 kN
- Stroke up to 6000 mm
Replaces hydraulics with sluice gates, penstocks and lock-gates for shipping canals!
Electromechanical linear cylinders based on spindle systems. Especially for bridges, sluice gates, penstocks and lock-gates for shipping canals.
Velocity up to 160 mm/s.
About 50 years now ADE-WERK GmbH produces spindle drive electric linear cylinders in special and customized versions. The extensive experience in this field of power transmission was the basis for the success of the ADE electric cylinder as a drive concept for sluice gates, bridges and weir systems. The first installations were commenced > 20 years ago. ADE-WERK is now market leader in the field of special cylinders for sluice gate technology and bridges.
Successful projects realized with ADE electro spindles:
- Locks for ship navigation, locks for pleasure yachts, trap gates and segmental gates
- Adjustable valves in sluice gates
- Miscellaneous weir gates
- Drives for bridge actuation, bridge locking mechanisms, etc.
- Weir damms
The ADE electro cylinders are equipped with an integrated spring package for shock absorption of axial loads.
Piston rod, not electrically conductive, can be supplied with a special ceramic coating for optimal protection with extreme outdoor environment (ie. salt). Also provided with multiple sealing packages, and dirt and ice scrapers (IP68).All exterior bare parts are stainless steel and / or high chrome.
Characteristics ADE cylinders:
- All exterior bare parts are stainless steel and / or high chrome.
- Class IP68, with special preservation and an manual emergency control.
- Optional including limit switches and control.