Most economical SCARA robot in the Benelux, check out our prices!
Date: 4 April 2016
20% to 30% cheaper than Epson SCARA Robots
The new IXP SCARA robots of IAI Industrial Robots are the most cost effective SCARA robots in the Benelux. IAI Industrial Robots is the global leader in actuators for the automotive industry. Over 10 years IAI develops SCARA robots including controllers. The knowledge combined with the scale of the global production has created a robot that can be put on the market with a very competitive price.
Robot including controller for € 6,000, compare our rates and rate yourself
The IXP serie is available with an arm from 180 to 650 mm and a vertical stroke of 150 to 200 mm for moving masses up to 6 kg. The smallest version is starting at € 6,000 including control and wiring. To give you some examples:
IXP-3N4515: € 6.846 *
- Arm 450 mm
- Vertical stroke 150 mm
- Mass up to 3 kg
- Price adder 4th axis (rotation): € 1.032
- Compare Epson LS 401S with arm 400 mm: € 10,000
IXP-3N6520: € 7.632 *
- Arm 650 mm
- Vertical stroke 200 mm
- Mass up to 6 kg
- Price adder 4th axis (rotation): € 1.610
- Compare Epson LS 602S with arm 600 mm: € 13,000
* Net price, excluding VAT. Includes 3-axis motion controller and 5m cable.
The IXP SCARA robots can be expanded with an electric gripper instead of the rotation axis.
- Downloads of the robot such as catalog and manual can be found on the product page of the IXP IAI SCARA robot.
- Downloads of the controller such as catalog, manual and setup software can be found on the product page of the IAI MSEL-PG controller.
Would you like assistance with the selection or do you want a quote? Please contact Martin van der Steenhoven (+31 297 380 554) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.