Screw jack, Spindle
- 2 stage ballscrew
- Maximum lifting force 10kN
- Stroke maximum 2400mm
NEFF 2-Stage synchronously extending telescopic screw drive as a sliding screw or ball screw variant.
Construction forms NEFF screw drives S-TEG :
- Type N : Non-rotating moving screw
- Type VK : Anti twist device assembled in the square type protection tube
- Anti twist device assembled in the square type protection tube
- optionally with limit switch.
Standardized connecting options for gear, toothed belt or direct connection of a drive motor by means of motor adapter flange and coupling.
The intelligent drive unit ensures continuous torque and clearance throughout the entire stroke.
Reduced friction values due to teflon-coated aluminum materials (glide screw version).
The safety nuts for the glide screw version may optionally be set for fracture or wear.
For the ball screw version, nuts from the standard product range are used to ensure availability of stock goods and quick replacement.