Spiral bevel gearbox
- High precision spiral bevel gearbox
- High torque up to 8,000 Nm
- Ratios i = n1:n2 = 1:1 tot 3:1
The Tandler Standard spiral bevel gearboxes for torques up to 8,000 Nm. High accurate spiral bevel gearboxes thanks to application of the (cyclo)paloïd gear. Proven versatility and value time by being extremely precise with very low backlash and very low transmission error. Silent, shock resistant, have overload capability and are space saving.
Features Tandler Standard spiral bevel gearbox
- 9 gearbox sizes: 00, 01, A1 - F1.
- 15 gear ratio ranges (axis d1 ingoing):
i = n1:n2 = 1:1 | 1.25:1 | 1.5:1 | 1.75:1 | 2:1 | 2.5:1 | 3:1 | 3.5:1 | 4:1 | 5:1 | 6:1 | 1:1,25 | 1:1,5 | 1:1,75 | 1:2.
- Permissible max. torque up to 8,000 Nm
- Pemissible power up to 80 kW.
- Input speed 300 min-1.
- Shaft diameter up to 90 mm.
Backlash Tandler spiral bevel gearboxes
- Series 00 - B1: Standard 6' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 4'
- Series C1 - F1: Standard 7' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 4'
- Depending on the application possible 1' (arc minutes)
Application examples Tandler high precision spiral bevel gearbox
- Printing machines
- Food processing
- Specialty engineering
An "understanding" when it comes to quality, diversity, longevity and reliability.