Torriani TGE G-CH
High efficiency worm gear slewing drive
- Self-locking worm gear slewing drive
- High efficiency up to 70%
- Diameters 351 mm up to 788 mm
High efficiency Torriani worm gear slewing drive with smaller pitch of the worm and larger contact surface on multiple teeth of the wormgear. This slewing ring drive is ideal for vertical applications and is up to four times faster than the standard version. Compact slewing drive thanks to the lower assembly position.
A worm gear slewing drive is a complete slewing solution in a closed housing with a slewing ring bearing with external gear, combined with a direct mounted with bearing supported steel worm shaft. The self-locking ability of the slewing drive eliminates the need for a brake on the drive (hydro)motor.
Executions Torriani worm gear slewing drive:
- Torriani slewing drive TG-E-316G-CH
- External diameter 351 mm
- Maximal tilting moment 28 kNm
- Maximale axial load 547 kN
- Torriani slewing drive TG-E-437G-CH
- External diameter 472 mm
- Maximal tilting moment 71 kNm
- Maximale axial load 905 kN
- Torriani slewing drive TG-E-527G-CH
- External diameter 562 mm
- Maximal tilting moment 107 kNm
- Maximale axial load 1107 kN
- Torriani slewing drive TG-E-744G-CH
- External diameter 788 mm
- Maximal tilting moment 297 kNm
- Maximale axial load 2350 kN
Applications Torriani TGE G-CH slewing drive:
- Vertical rotation in work-holding devices.
- Vertcial rotation of welding moulds.
- Horizontal and vertical rotation in swivable bushknives.
Ask for our expertise or quotation of worm gear slewing drives
Call or email to André Hop:
- +31 297 38 05 59