In-line bevel differential modulation gearbox
- In-line bevel differential modulation gearbox
- Torque up to 2500 Nm
- Coaxial ratio of 2:1
The Tandler KD differential modulation gearbox with bevel gear can be used as a i=n1:n2=1:2 speed increaser or a i=n1:n2=2:1 reducer. Shaft phasing and narrow range speed control are effected by a worm gear mounted onto the bevel gear.
Features Tandler KD in-line bevel differential modulation gearbox
- 7 gearbox sizes with coaxial ratio of 2 (reducing or increasing).
- Ratio of shaft d1
i = n1:n2 = 2:1
- Ratios of shaft d3
i = n3:n2 = 36:1 en i = n3:n1 = 72:1
- Maximum torque up to 2500 Nm.
- Maximum power up to 90 kW.
- Max. speed of ingoing shaft spiral bevel gearbox (d1) 3000 min-1
- Maximum ingoing speed at shaft of speed modulation gear (d3) 3000 min-1.
- Using multi-start worm gears, the speed modulation ratio may be reduced.
- Coaxial input and output