Double-planetary speed modulation gearbox
- Double-planetary speed modulation gearbox
- Gear ratio of 1:1
- Maximum torque 2500 Nm
Tandler PD2 double planetary speed modulation gearbox with an overall ratio of 1:1. The combination of a planetary gear and worm gear is used for narrow range speed control and precise shaft phasing.
Features Tandler PD2 double-planetary speed modulation gearbox
- Coaxial version with 2x PE2 in-inline planetary gear.
- 7 bouwgrootten with overall gear ratio of 1:1.
- Ratio of shaft d1
i = 1:1
- Ratio of shaft d3
PD2: i = n3:n1 = n3:n2 = 135:1
PDS: i = n3:n1 = n3:n2 = 45:1
- Maximum torque up to 2500 Nm (PD2) and 830 Nm (PDS).
- Maximum power up to 70 kW.
- Max. speed at shaft d1 1000 min-1 (PD2) and 3000 min-1 (PDS).
- Max. speed at shaft d3 3000 min-1.
- Using multi-start worm gears, the speed modulation ratio may be reduced.
- Coaxial input and output.