Single stage planetary gearbox
- Single stage planetary gearbox
- coaxial ratio of 3:1
- Maximum torque 2500 Nm
The single stage planetary gearbox Tandler PE2 is used for in-line shaft phasing or narrow range speed control. The PE2 gearboxes are used as a i = n1:n2 = 3:1 reducer or a i = n1:n2 = 1:3 increaser, depending on which shaft is used as the input.
Features Tandler PE2 single stage speed modulation gearbox
- 7 gearbox sizes with coaxial ratio of 3.
- Ratio of shaft d1
i = n1:n2 = 3:1
- Ratio of shaft d2
i = n2:n1 = 1:3
- Ratios of shaft d3
i = n3:n2 = 135:1 en i = n3:n1 = 45:1
- Maximum torque up to 2500 Nm.
- Maximum power up to 80 kW.
- Max. speed at shaft d1 1000 min-1
- Maximum ingoing speed at shaft d3 3000 min-1.
Depending on increasing or reducing application.
- Using multi-start worm gears, the speed modulation ratio may be reduced..
- Coaxial input and output