Planetary spiral bevel gearbox
- Planetary spiral bevel gearbox
- 8 standard ratios
- Max torque 2500 Nm
The Tandler SP2 planetary spiral bevel gearbox is a combination of spiral bevel, planetary and worm gear technology allowing changes in the angular position of the output shaft relative to and at right angles to the input shaft. The SP2 speed modulation gearbox also provides the capability to vary the output speed within a narrow range.
Features Tandler SP2 speed modulation gearbox
- 12 gearboxsizes and 9 standard ratios.
- Ratios of shaft d1
i = n1:n2 = 1,66:1; 1,33:1; 1:1; 1:1,2; 1:1,5; 1:2; 1:3; 1:3,75; 1:4,5
- Ratios of shaft d2
i = n2:n1 = 4,5:1; 3,75:1; 3:1; 2:1; 1,5:1; 1,2:1; 1:1; 1:1,33
- Ratios of worm shaft d3
i = n3:n1 = 135:1
- Permissible max. torque up to 2500 Nm
- Pemissible power up to 80 kW.
- Maximum speed at shaft d1 1000 min-1.
- Maximum speed at shaft d3 3000 min-1.
- Widened Backlash 13'.
- Using multi-start worm gears, the speed modulation ratio may be reduced.
- Right-angle input and output.