Switching spiral bevel gearbox
- Switching spiral bevel gearbox
- Torque up to 4.000 Nm
- i = n1:n2 = 1:1 - 3:1 vertragend
With the Tandler AS disengaging spiral bevel gearbox the output shaft can be disengaged from the input shaft . The Tandler S reversing gearbox adds the capability to reverse the direction of the output shaft relative to the input shaft. Tandler switching and reversing spiral bevel gearboxes provide a high accuracy, reliable means of disconnecting or reversing individual machine elements. The option of electro-mechanical or pneumatic operation of the switch lever provide alternative methods of operation which enable the gearboxes to be installed in inaccessible locations.
For torques up to 4,000 Nm in 6 different gear ratios of 1:1 up to 3:1 decelerating.
Features Tandler switching spiral bevel gearbox S-AS
- 7 gearbox sizes: 01, A1 - F1.
- 6 gear ratios (axis d1 ingoing):
i = n1:n2 = 1:1 | 1.25:1 | 1.5:1 | 1.75:1 | 2:1 | 3:1.
- Input speed 3000 min-1.
- Permissible max. torque up to 4.000 Nm.
- Shaft diameter up to 90 mm.
- Special option: Electro-mechanical or pneumatic operation of the switch lever.
Backlash Tandler S-AS
- Spiral bevel gearbox series 01 - B1: Standard 9' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 6'
- Spiral bevel gearbox series C1 - F1: Standard 10' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 8'
Application examples Tandler S-AS
- Auxiliary or emergency drives
- Agricultural industry
Tandler is an "understanding" when it comes to quality, diversity, longevity and reliability. High accurate spiral bevel gearboxes thanks to application of the (cyclo)paloïd gear. Proven versatility and value time by being extremely precise with very low backlash and very low transmission error.