Spiral bevel gearbox with input flange
- Gearbox with input flange
- Torque up to 2,000 Nm
- i = n1:n2 = 1:1-6:1 en 1:1,25-1:2
Tandler F spiral bevel gearbox with various standardized flange designs and a hollow input shaft with keyway can be assembled to virtually any AC or DC motor available in the market. For torques up to 2,000 Nm in 15 gear ratios up to 6:1 decelerating and 1:3 accelerating.
Features Tandler F
- 6 gearbox sizes: 00 - 01, A1 - D1.
- 15 gear ratios (axis d1 ingoing):
i = n1:n2 = 1:1 | 1.25:1 | 1.5:1 | 1.75:1 | 2:1 | 2.5:1 | 3:1 | 3.5:1 | 4:1 | 5:1 | 6:1 | 1:1,25 | 1:1,5 | 1:1,75 | 1:2.
- Permissible max. torque up to 2,000 Nm.
- Input speed 3000 min-1.
- Shaft diameter up to 65 mm.
Backlash Tandler F
- Series 00 - B1: Standard 6' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 4'
- Series C1 - D1: Standard 7' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 4'
- Depending on the application a backlash of 1' (arc minutes) is possible.
Application examples Tandler F
- Printing machines
- Food processing
- Specialty engineering
Tandler is an "understanding" when it comes to quality, diversity, longevity and reliability. High accurate spiral bevel gearboxes thanks to application of the (cyclo)paloïd gear. Proven versatility and value time by being extremely precise with very low backlash and very low transmission error.