Spiral bevel gearbox with hollow pinion
- Spiral bevel gearbox with hollow pinion
- Torque up to 4,000 Nm
- Gear ratios 1:2 up to 2:1
Tandler HRZ spiral bevel gearboxes with hollow pinion, allow direct connection to drive shafts with splines to DIN 5482. No coupling is needed. For torques up to 4,000 Nm in gear ratios of 1:2 up to 2:1.
Features Tandler HRZ
- 9 gearbox sizes: 01, A1 - E1.
- Gear ratios (axis d1 ingoing):
i = n1:n2 = 1:1 | 1:1,5 | 1,75:1 | 1:2 | 1,5:1 | 2:1.
- Permissible max. torque up to 4,000 Nm.
- Input speed 3000 min-1.
- Shaft diameter up to 75 mm.
Backlash Tandler HRZ
- Spiral bevel gearbox series 01 - B1: Standard 6' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 4'
- Spiral bevel gearbox series C1 - E1: Standard 7' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 4'
- Depending on the application a backlash of 1' (arc minutes) is possible.
Application examples Tandler HRZ spiral bevel gearbox
- Paper processing
- Food processing
- Specialty engineering
Tandler is an "understanding" when it comes to quality, diversity, longevity and reliability. High accurate spiral bevel gearboxes thanks to application of the (cyclo)paloïd gear. Proven versatility and value time by being extremely precise with very low backlash and very low transmission error.