Spiral bevel gearbox with reinforced shaft
- Gearbox with reinforced shaft
- Torque up to 8.000 Nm
- Gear ratios 1:1 to 6:1
Tandler WV spiral bevel gearbox with reinforced shaft, for us in in-line shaft drive applications where only a proportion of the full torque is taken off the main drive shaft at various intervals. Because the full torque is not transmitted through the gears, smaller more cost effective gearboxes can be utilised. For torques up to 8,000 Nm in 11 gear ratios of 1:1 up to 6:1.
Features Tandler WV spiral bevel gearbox
- 8 gearbox sizes: 00 - 01, A1 - F1.
- 11 gear ratios (axis d1 ingoing):
i = n1:n2 = 1:1 | 1.25:1 | 1.5:1 | 1.75:1 | 2:1 | 2.5:1 | 3:1 | 3.5:1 | 4:1 | 5:1 | 6:1.
- Permissible max. torque up to 8.000 Nm.
- Input speed 3000 min-1.
- Shaft diameter up to 100 mm.
Backlash Tandler spiral bevel gearbox with reinforced shaft
- Spiral bevel gearbox series 00 - B1: Standard 6' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 4'
- Spiral bevel gearbox series C1 - F1: Standard 7' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 4'
- Depending on the application possible 1' (arc minutes)
Application examples Tandler WV
- Printing machines
- Food processing
- Specialty engineering
Tandler is an "understanding" when it comes to quality, diversity, longevity and reliability. High accurate spiral bevel gearboxes thanks to application of the (cyclo)paloïd gear. Proven versatility and value time by being extremely precise with very low backlash and very low transmission error. Silent, shock resistant, have overload capability and are space saving.