- Lifting screw jack, axial screw
- Anti rotation by keyway in the spindle
- Lifting capacities of 2,5 to 500 kN
NEFF screw jack (type M/J-VP) with axial lifting screw or rotating screw for lifting capacities from 2,5 up to 500 kN. The NEFF M/J-VP screw jack is used wherever loads have to be positioned under moderate duty cycles and little dynamic. The cubical design and the all-round handling facilitate an easy alignment of the drives during installation.
NEFF M/J-VP : the anti rotation protection is realized by keyway in the spindle.
Construction forms NEFF screw jack M/J-VP
- Type N : Non-rotating moving screw
Features NEFF screw jack M/J-VP
- 11 sizes with lifting capacities of 2.5 to 500 kN
- Drive-motor speed of up to 1.500 rpm
- Self-locking rolled trapezoidal screw
- Grease-lubricated version
- All-round handling allows for an easy alignment
- Worm gear pairs in two ratio steps (normal “H” and slow “L”)
- Identically constructed to European manufacturers of worm gear screw jacks with cubical design
Application examples NEFF M/J-VP
- Lifting systems
- Theatre stages
- Safe opening and closing of the service hatch of wind turbines
NEFF screw jacks (Type M/J-VP) are also available with accessories such as couplings, connecting shafts and drives for your complete lifting system.