- Ball screws
- Diameters up to 80mm
- Ball nuts type KGF and KGM
The standard program consists of rolled ballscrews. In addition, polished or swirled versions are available.
The NEFF ball screw type KGT has a maximum axial play of 0.05 mm. Optionally with reduced clearance or with preloaded ballscrew.
The NEFF range of ballscrews complies with DIN 69051.
High mechanical efficiency of 98%.
The standard pitch deviation for rolled ballscrews falls in the tolerance class T7 (52μm/300mm).
Optionally, spindles can be produced with an accuracy that falls within the tolerance class T3 (12μm / 300mm).
- Standard diameter: Ø12 – Ø80 mm
- Pitch standard: 5 – 60 mm
- Transfer coefficient: 1-6
- Direction of rotation: clockwise, KGS 2005 + 3205 also anticlockwise
- Length standard: 5600 mm, KGS 1205: 2000 mm to 11000 mm on request
- Material: 1.1213 (Cf 53) Ball track inductively hardened and polished, spindle end and spindle core are soft
- Accuracy: L < 500 mm: 0.05 mm/m, L = 500 – 1000 mm: 0.08 mm/m, L > 1000 mm: 0.1 mm/m
- Right/left spindle: only KGS 2005 + 3205
Ball screw flange nuts (KGF)
The NEFF ball screw flange nuts according to DIN 69051 with flattened flange for limited installation spaces.
Ball screw cylinder nuts (KGM)
The NEFF ball screw cylinder nuts have a compact design and an integrated keyway. Complies with DIN 69051.
Final machining shaft ends
Various standard options with regard to shaft end machining as well as customer-specific machining options are possible.