Hollow shaft spiral bevel gearbox
- 4 versions hollow shaft gearbox
- Torque up to 8,000 Nm
- Gear ratios 1:1 up to 6:1
Tandler HW spiral bevel gearboxes with hollow shaft for torques up to 8,000 Nm in 11 gear ratios up to 6:1. Silent, shock resistant, have overload capability and are space saving.
Executions Tandler hollow shaft spiral bevel gearbox
- Tandler HW : Hollow shaft with keyway (DIN 6885/3)
- Tandler HKW : Hollow shaft with straight sided splined bore (DIN 5462, 5463, 5472)
- Tandler HWZ : Hollow shaft with internal involute spline (DIN 5480, 5482)
- Tandler HWS : Hollow shaft with schrink disc.
Features Tandler HW spiral bevel gearbox
- 9 gearbox sizes: 00 - 01, A1 tot F1.
- 11 gear ratios (axis d1 ingoing):
i = n1:n2 = 1:1 | 1,25:1 | 1,5:1 | 1,75:1 | 2:1 | 2,5:1 | 3:1 | 3,5:1 | 4:1 | 5:1 | 6:1.
- Permissible max. torque up to 8,000 Nm
- Input speed 3000 min-1.
- Hollow-shaft diameter up to 70 mm.
Backlash Tandler spiral bevel gearboxes
- Series 00 - B1: Standard 6' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 4'
- Series C1 - F1: Standard 7' (arc minutes); reduced backlash 4'
- Depending on the application possible 1' (arc minutes)
Application examples Tandler spiral bevel gearbox
- Printing machines
- Food processing
- Specialty engineering
Tandler is an "understanding" when it comes to quality, diversity, longevity and reliability. High accurate spiral bevel gearboxes thanks to application of the (cyclo)paloïd gear. Proven versatility and value time by being extremely precise with very low backlash and very low transmission error.