Rubber suspension unit
- Double rubber suspension unit
- Load up to 2900 Nm per unit
- In several versions available
The Rosta rubber suspension element has 20 possibilities for assembling. With its characteristic as a spring, pre tensioner, damper and bearing, the suspension unit can be multifunctional used as. There are many applications for the rubber suspension elements, like play ground equipment, conveyer belt scraper etc. Ideal as a replacement for complicated, high maintenance components.
Rubber suspension units are available in several basic versions:
- Square housing.
- Round housing.
- With clamps.
- With flanges.
- With welded-on bracket.
- A hollow square in profile.
- A square inner profile with 1.2 or 4 (threaded) holes.
Rosta offers different standard rubber qualities according to the specific application and environment like food, oils, dirt, etc:
- Rubmix 10 – Standard quality
- Rubmix 20 – Good oil resistance
- Rubmix 40 – High temperature resistance
- Rubmix 50 – Higher torque
After Rosta elements are assembled it is not possible anymore to weld to the housing. Rosta also offers several loose mounting systems for the rubber spring elements.
Rosta rubber suspension units are suitable for torques up to 12,000 Nm.