Tensioner front mounting
- Tensioner front mounting
- Temperature -40°C - +80°C
- Adjustable up to 5250 N
Rosta SE-F is specially designed for front mounting on for example "blind" frame structures or other application where it is not possible to fix your tensioner from the back side. Rubber quality, tensioning pressure, material and surface protection are identical to the standard type SE. The special fixation screw with distance bushing is zinc-plated and secured in the housing by means of a rubber 0-ring.
The Rosta SE-F front mounting tensioner is maintenance free.
- Working temperature range of -40°C up to +80°C (standard tensioners 80°C).
In the standard catalog tables are available for selection of the type of tensioner with sprocket sets and other accessories that can be applied with different types of chain, according to DIN8187.
Tension force Rosta SE-F tensioner
The tension force of the Rosta SE-F front-mounting chain tensioner and belt tensioner is stageless adjustable to an angle of 30°.
- Tensioner SE-F 11 adjustable up to 100 N
- Tensioner SE-F 15 adjustable up to 165 N
- Tensioner SE-F 18 adjustable up to 435 N
- Tensioner SE-F 27 adjustable up to 1000 N
- Tensioner SE-F 38 adjustable up to 1875 N
- Tensioner SE-F 45 adjustable up to 3250 N
- Tensioner SE-F 50 adjustable up to 5250 N
Accessories Rosta SE-F tensioner
The Rosta SE-F chain tensioner and belt tensioner with front mounting is easy to install with a wide range of accessories.
- Chain wheels with ball bearing
- Chain rider set (max. permissible speed is 1.5 m/s)
- Pretensioning brackets, quick pretensioning system
- Tensioning rollers (plastics and steel version) with ball bearing
- Belt tensioner for wide belts, max. 250 mm