Heat resistant tensioner
- Heat resistant tensioner
- Temperature +80°C - +120°C
- Adjustable up to 3150 N
Rosta SE-W maintenance free chain tensioner and belt tensioner for chain drive and belt drive, for higher temperatures of +80°C up to +120°C.
The Rosta SE-W tensioning systems dampen the noise level and prevent necessity to compensation of lengthening due to age and prevents slipping of the belt due to aging. The Rosta heat resistant tensioning device automatically corrects this extension. The tensioner devices offer a quiet chain run and reduces wear on rollers and bearings.
Tension force Rosta SE-W tensioner
The tension force of the Rosta heat resistant chain tensioner and belt tensioner is stageless adjustable to an angle of 30°.
- Tensioner SE-W 11 adjustable up to 100 N.
- Tensioner SE-W 15 adjustable up to 165 N.
- Tensioner SE-W 18 adjustable up to 435 N.
- Tensioner SE-W 27 adjustable up to 1000 N.
- Tensioner SE-W 38 adjustable up to 1875 N.
- Tensioner SE-W 45 adjustable up to 3250 N.
- Tensioner SE-W 50 adjustable up to 5250 N.
In the standard catalog tables are available for selection of the type of tensioner with sprocket sets and other accessories that can be applied with different types of chain, according to DIN8187.
Accessories Rosta SE-W tensioner
The Rosta heat resistant chain tensioner and belt tensioner is easy to install with a wide range of accessories.
- Chain wheels with ball bearing.
- Chain rider set (max. permissible speed is 1.5 m/s).
- Pretensioning brackets, quick pretensioning system.
- Tensioning rollers (plastics and steel version) with ball bearing.
- Belt tensioner for wide belts, max. 250 mm.