- Trapezoidal-threaded spindles
- Diameters up to 120mm
- 6 types of nuts available
NEFF trapezoidal spindles are produced according to DIN 103. Rolled spindles have exceptionally good running properties.
The trapezoidal sliding nuts are made of a copper-bronze alloy as standard (material 2.1090, G-CuSn7ZnPb, RG7).
Available in cylindrical shape or with flange. In addition, trapezoidal nuts in layered bronze with a higher strength, in plastic version or as steel nuts are available.
Trapezoidal spindle (RATS, RPTS)
- The material is standard 1.0401/C15. (RPTS)
- Extensive range of stainless steel trapezoidal spindels (1.4305/X8CrNiS18-9) (RATS)
- Standard diameter: 10 – 120 mm
- Pitch standard: 2 – 24 mm
- Transfer coefficient: 1-6
- Direction of rotation: clockwise/anticlockwise
- Length: Standard: 3000 mm, Ø20: 6000 mm to 11000 mm on request
- Material: 1.0401 (C 15)
- Fitted bronze nuts (EFM)
- Long copper nuts, cylindrical (LRM)
- Short steel nuts, cylindrical (KSM)
- Hexagonal Steel Nuts (SKM)
- Safety Nuts (SFM)
- Long plastic nuts, cylindrical (LKM)