IAI Industrial Robots RCP6S
Built-in controller for RCP6 actuators
- Built-in controller for RCP6 actuators
- Field network until 16 axis
- EtherCAT, ProNet, EtherNetIP, DeviceNet
All types RoboCylinders from the RCP6S-series can be equipped with a built-in controller in combination with a 24V stepper motor and absolute encoder.
The actuator is equipped with:
- Commmunication port: for connecting a pc or a teaching pendant
- Power supply/communication line port: for connecting a gateway, a hub unit or a plc connection unit
- LED lights
Fieldbus network with gateway (RCM-P6GW)
By using the gateway unit, a maximum of 16 axes or RCP6S can be operated via a field network with less wiring.
- RCM-P6GW-EC: EtherCAT
- RCM-P6GW-PRT: ProfiNet
- RCM-P6GW-PR: ProfiBus
- RCM-P6GW-DV: DeviceNet
- RCM-P6GW-EP: EtherNet I/P
- RCM-P6GW-CC: cc-Link
On every gateway 4 pcs RCP6S actuators can be connected directly or 4 hubs can be connected. On every hub (type RCM-P6HUB) 4 pieces RCP6S actuators can be connected.
PLC Connection Unit (RCB-P6PLC)
This is a terminal block used to connect the RCP6S and the PLC using serial communication. The RCP6S and the PLC connection unit can be easily connected with a cable.