Double rocker arm for guided systems
- Double rocker with fixed centre distance
- Up to 2,500 N for flange fixation
- Up to 1,600 N for central fixation
Rosta AD-P/AD-C double rocker for guided systems is used for suspending and supporting two-mass shaker systems. The AD double rocker oscillating mounting is has a decided center distance and is made for high capacity. The housings and the inner square sections are made of welded steel.
Two types double rocker oscillating mountings
- Double rocker AD-P for flange mounting up to 2,500 N per unit
The core of the AD-P type is equipped with fixing plates constructed analogously to the AU type.
- Double rocker AD-C for central mounting up to 1,600 N per unit.
The inner square section of the AS-C type are made of aluminium profile.
Advantages Rosta AD double rocker oscillating mounting
- Easy to install
- Maintenance free
- Low wear in operation
- Screening and separating operations at the same time
Rosta AD double rocker are multifunctional and can fulfil 4 functions simultaneously
- Support static load
- Forming an oscillating system in which the dynamic spring stiffness is determining the resonance drive-capacity
- Dictating the direction of oscillation
- Isolation of vibration and structure-borne noise