Double oscillating mounting for high forces
- Maintenance free oscillating mounting
- Load up to 20,000 N per unit
- Natural frequencies approx. 2 – 3 Hz
Rosta ABI TWIN oscillating mounting for free oscillating systems. The AB TWIN oscillating double construction of the standard AB unit. Due to its double design it can handle bigger forces up to 20,000 N. The Rosta AB TWIN oscillating units isolates the vibration and has a low residual force transmission. Rosta oscillating mountings has proven long life time. Examples of more that 20 years at 24 hours operation a day are available.
Advantages free oscillating mountings
- Easy to install
- Maintenance free
- Low wear in operation
- Screening and separating operations at the same time
Rosta AB TWIN oscillating units are multifunctional. The AB TWIN elements can fulfil 4 functions simultaneously
- Support static load
- Forming an oscillating system in which the dynamic spring stiffness is determining the resonance drive-capacity
- Dictating the direction of oscillation
- Isolation of vibration and structure-borne noise
Rosta AB TWIN oscillating mounting are excellent for several free oscillating systems
- One mass system circular motion screen
- One mass system linear motion screen
- Two mass system with counter frame
The maximum load per standard AB TWIN oscillating mounting is 20,000 N per unit.
Examples of applications are conveyers, sifting machines, etc.