Stainless steel oscillating mounting
- Stainless steel oscillating mounting
- Loads up to 10,000 N per unit
- Natural frequencies approx. 2 – 3 Hz
Rosta ABI stainless steel oscillating mounting for free oscillating systems. The ABI oscillating unit is made from stainless steel for the food and pharmaceutical industry. The Rosta ABI oscillating units isolates the vibration and has a low residual force transmission. Rosta oscillating mountings has proven long life time. Examples of more that 20 years at 24 hours operation a day are available.
Advantages free oscillating mountings.
- Easy to install
- Maintenance free
- Low wear in operation
- Screening and separating operations at the same time
4 functions of Rosta ABI multifunctional oscillating units
- Support static load
- Forming an oscillating system in which the dynamic spring stiffness is determining the resonance drive-capacity
- Dictating the direction of oscillation
- Isolation of vibration and structure-borne noise
Rosta ABI oscillating mounting are excellent for several free oscillating systems
- One mass system circular motion screen
- One mass system linear motion screen
- Two mass system with counter frame
The maximum load per standard ABI oscillating mounting is 10,000 N, but there are other mountings up to 20,000 N per unit available.
Examples of applications are conveyers, sifting machines, etc.