Rubber suspension unit
- Rubber suspension unit with fixation flange
- Load up to 12,000 Nm per unit
- In several versions available
Rosta suspension unit DW has a square housing with flanges. The flanges contains holes. a round for fixing. With its characteristic as a spring, pre tensioner, damper and bearing, the suspension unit can be multifunctional used. There are many applications for the rubber suspension elements, like play ground equipment, conveyer belt scraper etc. Ideal as a replacement for complicated, high maintenance components.
Rosta suspension element type DW can be equipped with
- A hollow square in profile.
- A square inner profile with 1, 2 or 4 (threaded) holes
Rubber suspension units are available in other basic versions
- Square housing
- With clamps
- Round housing
- With welded-on bracket
Rosta can offer different standard rubber qualities depending on specific application and environment like food, oils, dirt, etc
- Rubmix 10 – Standard quality
- Rubmix 20 – Good oil resistance
- Rubmix 40 – High temperature resistance
- Rubmix 50 – Higher torque
After Rosta elements are assembled it is not possible anymore to weld to the housing. Rosta also offers several loose mounting systems for the rubber spring elements.