Square suspension element
- Square suspension element
- Load up to 2,160 Nm per unit
- In several versions available
Rosta suspension element DR has a square housing. With its characteristic as a spring, pre tensioner, damper and bearing, the suspension unit can be multifunctional used. There are many applications for the rubber suspension elements, like play ground equipment, conveyer belt scraper etc. Ideal as a replacement for complicated, high maintenance components.
Rosta DR suspension element can be equipped with
- A hollow square in profile.
- A square inner profile with 1, 2 or 4 (threaded) holes.
Rubber suspension units are available in other basic versions
- Round housing
- With clamps
- With flanges.
- With welded-on bracket.
Rosta can offer different standard rubber qualities depending on specific application and environment like food, oils, dirt, etc
- Rubmix 10 – Standard quality
- Rubmix 20 – Good oil resistance
- Rubmix 40 – High temperature resistance
- Rubmix 50 – Higher torque
After Rosta elements are assembled it is not possible anymore to weld to the housing. Rosta also offers several loose mounting systems for the rubber spring elements.