Stainless steel tensioner
- Stainless steel tensioner
- Temperature -40°C - +80°C
- Adjustable up to 1875 N
Rosta SE-I maintenance free stainless steel tensioner device for chain drive and belt drive for use in food industry, pharmaceutic industry and chemical process technology. Complies with the DIN 1.4301 and AISI 304 specifications.
The Rosta stainless steel tensioning systems dampen the noise leve and prevent necessity to compensation of lengthening due to age and prevents slipping of the belt. The Rosta SE-I stainless steel tensioning device automatically corrects this extension and in such prevents the sagging and beating of the chain and excessive slippage of the belt. The tensioner devices offer a quiet chain run and reduces wear on rollers and bearings.
Tension force Rosta SE-I tensioner
- Tensioner SE-I 15 adjustable up to 165 N
- Tensioner SE-I 18 adjustable up to 435 N
- Tensioner SE-I 27 adjustable up to 1000 N
- Tensioner SE-I 40 adjustable up to 1875 N
The tension force of the Rosta stainless steel chain tensioner and belt tensioner is stageless adjustable to an angle of 30°.
Accessories Rosta SE-I tensioner
The Rosta stainless steel chain tensioner and belt tensioner is easy to install with a wide range of accessories.
- Chain wheels with ball bearing
- Chain rider set (max. permissible speed is 1.5 m/s)
- Pretensioning brackets, quick pretensioning system
- Tensioning rollers (plastics and steel version) with ball bearing
- Belt tensioner for wide belts, max. 250 mm