Tensioner zinc-plated steel
- Zinc-plated steel, oil resistant
- Temperature -30°C - +90°C
- Adjustable up to 5250 N
The Rosta SE-G maintenance free tensioner devices with zinc-plated steel parts for chain drives and belt drives in outdoor applications and applications in oily areas, like in gearboxes and crank-cases.
The Rosta SE-G zinc-plated chain tensioner and belt tensioner prevent necessity to compensation of lengthening due to aging and prevents slipping of the belt. Also dampens the noise level. Through aging extension of the chain and belt occurs. The Rosta tensioning device automatically corrects this extension and in such prevents the sagging and beating of the chain and excessive slippage of the belt. The tensioner devices offer a quiet chain run and reduces wear on rollers and bearings.
- Oil resistant tensioner with a working temperature range of 30°C up to 90°C (standard 80°C).
In the standard catalog tables are available for selection of the type of tensioner with sprocket sets and other accessories that can be applied with different types of chain, according to DIN8187.
Tension force Rosta SE-G zinc plated tensioners
The tension force of the Rosta SE-G zinc-plated chain tensioner and belt tensioner is stageless adjustable to an angle of 30°.
- Tensioner SE-G 11 adjustable up to 100 N.
- Tensioner SE-G 15 adjustable up to 165 N.
- Tensioner SE-G 18 adjustable up to 435 N.
- Tensioner SE-G 27 adjustable up to 1000 N.
- Tensioner SE-G 38 adjustable up to 1875 N.
- Tensioner SE-G 45 adjustable up to 3250 N.
- Tensioner SE-G 50 adjustable up to 5250 N.
Accessories Rosta SE-G zinc plated tensioners
The Rosta oil resistant chain tensioner and belt tensioner is easy to install with a wide range of accessories.
- Chain wheels with ball bearing.
- Chain rider set (max. permissible speed is 1.5 m/s).
- Pretensioning brackets, quick pretensioning system.
- Tensioning rollers (plastics and steel version) with ball bearing.
- Belt tensioner for wide belts, max. 250 mm.