- Helical worm geared motor
- 0,75 – 5,5 kW / IE2 high efficiency
- 21 – 979 Nm / 6 – 316 rpm
Efficient compact right-angle geared motor. A favorably priced alternative for the standard tasks expected of a right-angle drive.
5 gear sizes (S0 to S4).
Motor power 0.75 to 5,5 kW (IE2).
Rated torque of 23 to 800 Nm.
Gear ratios from i = 6 to 680.
Backlash smaller than 20 arcmin.
Modular, torsionally stiff , leak-proof design.
Helical worm geared motors available with:
- Solid shaft with keyway.
- Hollow shaft with keyway, optional with cover.
- Hollow shaft with shrink disk, optional with cover.
Gear unit and AC motor are directly flange mounted, the pinion is on the motor shaft. This integrated compact design is an essential factor for the high accuracy and the extraordinary stiffness of STÖBER MGS geared motors.
For vector-controlled inverter operation use of an incremental encoder is provided for as standard.