- Hollow shaft servo motors
- Hollow shaft Ø 28-40-45 mm
- Stall torque to 31 Nm
The Stöber EZHD is a hollow shaft synchronous servo motor with extremely short overall length and wide hollow shaft for passage of cables or fluid hoses by example.
Optionally available with failsafe brake, single-turn or multi-turn absolute encoder. These servo motors can be supplied as a complete system with Stöber servo drive, cables and when needed a hollow shaft planetary gear unit.
Installation and commissioning can be performed by ATB Automation on location.
Applications Stöber EZHD servomotor:
- Transit coolants in printing machines
- Filling liquids in chemical or food industry
- Transit electricity at turntables and assembly systems