Akribis Systems ACR
Curved, Ironless Linear Motor
- Ironless direct drive curve servo motor
- Continuous torques 24 - 460Nm
- Hall sensors - cogging free
The ACR-series belongs to the ironless linear motors. The technology is characterised by no cogging force and low moving mass, which achieves an optimal smooth motion and highes dynamics.
Special feature of the ACR-series is the curved design, which can be arranged as a limited angle or as a 360° movement (see photos).
Typical applications are rotary table applications with very low overall height and large hollow shaft.
- Zero cogging
- High force density
- Low moving mass with high dynamic
- High speed for low cycle time
- Very flat design
- Flexible combination of several motors and tracks
- Max. 330VDC